How to do Make Money on Mobile Phone Apps


When I commence to think what things to write I realized that it may not be short, so for that impatient I say I earn $50 daily through banner ad campaigns novadays.

If we dive into details; I am a game programmer and I use only banner advertising for now since google still doesn't support selling apps during my country(Turkey).
At first I released a fairly easy game to find out how things work and it also didn't work so well :). The game was such as billiards but includes a unique gameplay as well as a unique name in order that it did not well on searchings. Then I tried an air hockey game since I thought it really is something that people would look for. It have not either. They were making less then $1 daily.

These were global attempts but I notice some gaps in local market. There were some popular games in Turkey. I developed the very first online versions of such games in android. They gain popularity by the assistance of being the initial and become addictive through the help with the chat feature amongst gamers :p. People spend hours hanging around. They play at the same time driving(and chat concurrently, I don't know the way they do it :s). So the ad impressions reached as much as really high numbers when compared to number of downloads, there are several who spend 9-10 hours in one day :|

Learn More About How to Making Money Earning With Android on Best IRC Client

Last year now with the 1st one of these cards I began to earn somethings notable, around $30 daily. There were two other games I was about to develop. I was thinking I could possess a decent income when I finish them. I published the opposite two games. Users increased however the revenue would not, then I found out that the companies make an effort to spend the advertisement budgets around christmas, remaining of the season is not that profitable with regards to ad income.

In spring I was busy with development-bugfixing and looking diferent ad networks.. On summer I filled the apps with various kind of ads,(banner, notification, shortcut icons..) and also at most I could get $90 daily.

At the final of the summer I started to be effective in somewhere so I surely could relinquish some part in the income and I removed some ad types which I found annoying. I left only banners in the games. The revenue from banner advertising also did start to decrease and daily income dropped under $50(daily).

Those days I also began to a new game with many friends from my former company. I had written an rts game engine before. I prepared an amount editor and many friends forced me to be about creating levels, graphics and sound of their leisure times. My initial couple of games were prepared with simple graphics and easy mechanics, mafia wars was an attempt for your upper class league. Ofcourse you should not expect much under these conditions, some people trying to prepare something without the payment. The thing we obtain at the finish was not that bad but it wouldn't achieve any success. Rather than the game itself, this really is more of market issue. Google play has some serious visibility damage to unknown developers.. It didn't took yearn for my friends to loose enthusiasm and also the game is left with just a few levels now. So the few players who download it, finish the many levels inside a short time and come back. Currently it earns ten cents daily.


... and my current status; As you'd probably understand nearly all of my revenue emanates from the three online games. Their total download might be more than half million and they also serve in excess of 1M daily ad impressions with 30sec frequency. They make around $45 on today.

But there are numerous unexpected movements within the former games inside the last 7 days, especially inside billiards like game. It makes over $5 novadays and a couple of days ago it made $13. The other game, air hockey, isn't that well with regard to revenue nonetheless its download number began to increase, they're very recent changes. There is not stable numbers yet.

Probably lots of you are reading this article to be a criteria in your case so I should mention a couple of things; my situation can be quite different than a normal case. If you can achieve 1M ad impressions daily you'd probably probably earn a minimum of 10 times greater than these numbers. There are different factors that reduces my income, the key one is the place of my users.

There a wide range of different companies that provides different sort of monetization or promotion models, plus some reach you through your apps. It is possible to look for a suitable one that will double-triple your revenue. nonetheless it requires a great deal time to evaluate and try different offers. If you have time and energy to invest(I have some serious issues within this part) it's possible to achieve nice results.

Learn More About Introducing : Easy Ways to Earn Money Making Tips With Android Wiki
Previous
Next Post »